Thursday, April 22, 2021

Richofilia

-One day I am going to be so rich.So successful.No need to work, can you imagine ?
-Without doing anything ? I do not think people live like that. You need to have an interest and spend your a lot of time with working on something.Otherwise it is shit talk.
-No no, I mean you do not realize how clever I am.You miss this fact.Some people are born talented.That is how it works...
-I do not think your dream is realistic.Also Labor respect is lacking in you.American dream can take you nowhere.If you do not learn, do not see information as something beautiful, do not waste my time with your full of hate and revenge poison.Symbolic impression is something functional, this is just useless waste of time and energy. If ignorance is so interesting for you, wait till middle ages of your life to realize how it fucked your life up. No ignorance propaganda please, this is not 80s.

No comments:

Post a Comment