Friday, February 26, 2021

DO NOT PANIC!


  Difficulty should have an shape, taste and some criterias. Can I have some less for a while, I do not feel good for a long time.It seems like long long time but could not feel alone.Where was my personal issues ? Where did I lose my mind so much to hate them to forget myself...Can we ask the question why do you fucking control me? You do not have any right on me and I have a lot of rights to fuck you up If you come my property, personal space or somewhere I do something that I do not want to share. You are so sure about the winning.There is no even competence in this life.You are so certainly trapped with your sticky ideas from your parents or background.Can we have a speech about something freely or you are going to hate me without a reason.Reason is something makes sense, something to explain in logical way.If you look at everything insanely, convert dilemma of life into your mind complexity with jelousy, you will achieve nothing.Personal development, spending a huge time for get an aim is not simple issue.If you tell me a story about miracle of mind, I will tell you a story from books I read, or a quote.If you think human mind is simple and can work in certain ways, I will tell you time is a quite interesting topic for people who likes physics.If you do not like it, you can not understand properly.If you do not like, you hate to destroy everything.You lose yourself to hate, instead of dance.This is something not good.DO NOT PANİC!


written by humans.

No comments:

Post a Comment