Monday, February 22, 2021

Technological Determination

  I guess It is the theory defines technology within society. It says technology determine everything we have and we do not have any choice. Technology comes, defines, decides and go. If you have internet and people can not use it properly and can not avoid the addiction of it, everyone has a disgust against it and If you follow like a sheep you do have idea of others no matter what is the analysis of technologies. You can not talk about something for a long time and find different ideas about this Planet. I need to use this Planet word as much as possible. 

This seems like a world misunderstood by some states and some radical religiously brothers music group and suddenly they decided go back to their propeths time to kill a lot of alive things.

I hope this comedy will end soon and they will say "What am I doing my christian and jewish brother, let s huggg !!"

No comments:

Post a Comment